Please use the search to find another job.
Real-Time Planning Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced, influential Contact Centre Real-Time Planning Manager to join a well-known, impressive organisation in a period of rapid and exciting change.
The organisation has large multi-site contact centres and you as the Real Time Planning Manager will be extremely hands on in leading your team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a superb background in resource planning and real Time in multi-channel contact centres across multiple sites. The role will be responsible for creating and ensuring the resource models deliver to their target service levels and remain on budget across this fast-paced operation.
- Manage the intraday performance through the multi site contact centres
- Design and deliver long and short term planning
- Building long lasting effective internal and external working relationships
- Manage and develop a team of 5-10 analysts
- Ensure the accurate delivery of the real time and resource models, continually adapting these in line with trends/customer changes/forecasts.
The successful individual must possess:
- In depth WFM knowledge and experience of contact centre productivity tools
- Experience and knowledge of working with contact centre planning models
- Experience of managing the resource planning/ Real time/ forecasting function in a multi-site, blended contact centre environment.
- Excellent understanding of call centre practices, KPIs etc.
This is a terrific post for an individual who is seeking a challenging, multi-site, on and offshore role within an exciting and progressive organisation.