Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Commercial Planning and Performance
About the Role
I am currently working with a prominent and leading business within their sector, who are seeking a talented, accomplished and effective Head of Commercial Planning and Performance to play a leading role in the creation of their customer contact strategy. This role is paying between £110,000 - £130,000 + 25% performance bonus + £8400 car allowance + pension & private health care. This role is primarily based within the North East however flexibility and one day working from home will be in effect and travel to other sites around the UK.
About the role:
As Head of Commercial Planning and Performance you will ensure that both operational and financial plans are aligned across the customer services function as well as manage the day to day performance metrics, work volumes and performance arrangements with the company’s key strategic partners.
You will have 6 direct reports all at ‘Head Of’ level and you will be at the forefront of the development, realisation and execution of a clear capacity and planning capability for the whole of customer services whilst providing clear guidance for effective cost and resource management.
A key part of this role is vendor management and experience of negotiating and agreement of commercial arrangements with key suppliers. Previous experience and implementation of a tender would be particularly advantageous.
- Experience of commercial finance and highly numerate and displays an understanding of financial procedures and processes and how this can impact the business.
- Contract Management – management of the partners
- Vendor management
- OPEX experience
- Strong analytical and operational planning capability
- Passion and insight on improving customer experience with significant senior management experience gained within a regulated , customer centric environment.
- Experience with contractual structure, frameworks and contract negotiations and evidence of driving value through strategic partnerships.
My client provides on site parking as well as a plethora of enviable benefits. If you feel you possess the above prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.