About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced, influential Contact Centre Forecasting Analyst to join a large, impressive organisation in a period of rapid and exciting change.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a superb background in resource planning and forecasting in multi-channel contact centres across multiple sites.
- responsible for forcast planning - medium and long term planning for the contact centre
- Provide management with call flow patterns to allow them to effectivly manage the contact centre FTE.
- Effectivly communicate FTE planning and risk areas
- Ensure the accurate delivery of the forecasting and resource models, continually adapting these in line with trends/customer changes/forecasts.
The successful individual must possess:
- Previous experience as a resource planning/ forecasting analyst
- In depth knowledge and experience of contact centre productivity tools (WFM software)
- Experience and knowledge of working with contact centre forecasting and planning models
- Experience of resource planning/ Real time/ forecasting function in a multi-site, blended contact centre environment.
- Excellent understanding of call centre practices, KPIs etc.
This is a terrific post for an individual who is seeking a challenging, multi-site, on and offshore role within an exciting and progressive organisation.