Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced, influential Contact Centre Resource Planning Manager to join a large, impressive organisation in a period of rapid and exciting change.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a superb background in resource planning and forecasting/ real time in multi-channel contact centres across multiple sites. The role will be responsible for creating and ensuring the resource models deliver to their target service levels and remain on budget across this fast-paced operation.
- Lead & manage and deliver effective short, medium and long term staff capacity plans
- Full budget planning and forecasting, managing business coverage - optimising peek and off peek coverage.
- Review, analyse and measure contact centre performance in line with key business metrics.
- Ensure the accurate delivery of the forecasting and resource models, continually adapting these in line with trends/customer changes/forecasts.
The successful individual must possess:
- In depth knowledge and experience of contact centre productivity tools
- A successful background in resource planning management
- Experience and knowledge of working with contact centre forecasting and planning models
- Experience of managing the resource planning/ Real time/ forecasting function in a multi-site, blended contact centre environment.
- Excellent understanding of call centre practices, KPIs etc.
This is a terrific post for an individual who is seeking a challenging, multi-site, on and offshore role within an exciting and progressive organisation.express interest