Contact Centre Operations Manager
About the Role
Are you a people manager? Do you enjoy coaching and developing individuals on their quest for career success? Then is the right opportunity for you. This critical position does have an operational element, but its main focus is ensuring managers and agents have the right tools for success. This well respected organisation is experiencing a period of growth.
You will be someone who is as much strategic as you are operational and would really suit a person who can balance admin, strategy and people. The ideal candidate must be hands on and willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. Large customer service environment with a key focus on ensuring customers receive outstanding service at all times.
- Line management responsibility for direct reports (Managers)
- Clear focus on ensuring a program of on-going coaching
- On-going development and quick identification of any areas of performance or skills that require action in order to ensure that customers receive the very best service possible
- Ensure that escalations are handled quickly and effectively
- Direct accountability for performance, people, welfare and business strategy
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent and proven man-management experience in a contact centre environment
- Must have managed a team of 'team managers' with agents reporting in
- Passionate customer service advocate, with experience of manging large numbers of inbound call
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. The organisation provides their staff with enviable work-life balance and the post comes with superb benefits. If you feel you possess the above requisites, please do get in touch.
Award Winning Benefits: 35 Hour working week, 36 days'annual leave, an interest-free season ticket loan, life assurance, and a pension scheme that increases to 11% after you've been employed for a year.