Contact Centre Operations / MI Specialist
About the Role
Very interesting contact centre Operational support role, to work alongside the Customer Service Manager as an operational support specialist. Whilst the Customer Service Manager is focussed on the people this role is focussed on how the operation performs.
So this would really suit someone who is extremely organised, has excellent attention to detail, is data analytical and is able to use that information to enable the People Managers to support and empower their teams.
Role Purpose / Responsibilities
- Drive, analyse and report on NPS & CSAT
- Provide detailed and in depth data analysis and insight to support the centre operations
- Presenting and taking informed decisions based on analytical appraisals of data, reports and overall customer and brand strategy
- Identify through analytical insight, potential issues in terms of call handling and speech analytic that can create a poor experience for our people and the customers they are talking to
- Communications & supporting the environment across the centre
- Key contact for customer, people & commercial strategy
- Taking the lead in ensuring all incentives and activities are delivered to an exceptional standard
- Continuous improvement to performance and environment
- Line management responsibility for the Journey manager & MI analyst
Key Skills / Experience
- Experience of driving, analysing and reporting on NPS & CSAT and taking informed decisions based on analytical appraisals of data, reports and overall customer and brand strategy
- Ability to provide detailed and in-depth data analysis and insight to support the centre operations
- Strong stake holder management skills and ability to present ideas / findings in an effective way
- Analytical, enact change whilst considering operational, commercial and people focus
- Skilled in planning & prioritisation, objective setting, action planning and skills analysis
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. The organisation provides their staff with enviable work-life balance and the post comes with superb benefits. If you feel you possess the above requisites, please do get in touch.
Award Winning Benefits: 35 Hour working week, 36 days'annual leave, an interest-free season ticket loan, life assurance, and a pension scheme that increases to 11% after you've been employed for a year.