Please use the search to find another job.
Channel Development Manager
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Channel Development manager to join an exciting business based in the North East. The salary for this role is £35,000 - £37,000 + bonus + Pension & Private medical.
Fabulous opportunity for an experienced process improvement or customer experience manager to join an award winning team to support their customer interaction across various channels mainly: Voice & Digital.
You will be instrumental in managing and driving multi-projects that will improve how the organisation interacts with their customers. You will work across a number of functions and channels and your focus will be around improving processes to improve cross selling, retention and sales conversions across the business.
- Experience of working within a large Contact Centre environment, supporting both voice and digital channels
- Proven experience of impacting the ‘customer experience’, especially in a sales and / or retentions environment to increase overall company performance
- Ability to translate & analyse MI data in order to identify areas of improvement
- Experience of improving the customer journey across retention teams and devising strategies across all channels, making it easier for customers to stay
- Experience of delivering process and channel improvements to a clearly prioritised plan and within budget.
- Experience of understanding the key operational drivers behind optimising the value of an existing customer base
- Leads definition of user requirements and systems design specifications inputs for front-line systems, process and procedures supporting contact centre /retail operations. Clear understanding of Contact Centre Technology, including VOIP, Digital Servicing (Social Media, Web Chat etc) Call Routing, Speech Technology, IVR, Voice Biometrics.
This dynamic company offer a very competitive salary and impressive benefits package, and the opportunity to shape the future of the business whilst receiving the support you need to develop your skill set and experience to achieve your long term ambitions.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. The organisation provides their staff with enviable work-life balance. If you feel you possess the above requisites, please do get in touch.