Vendor Manager - Contact Centre
About the Role
I am currently recruiting exclusively for a Vendor Manager to join a prestigious, world renowned and instantly recognisable business based within the heart of London.
This role is paying between £40,000 - £44,000 + Private healthcare + up to 12% pension contribution as well as a whole host of other benefits.
As the Vendor Manager you will be responsible for the outsourcer relationship to maximise the investment in the contact centre supplier to deliver the best possible outcome for both parties and continuously improve commercial and customer outcomes. An operational role that will require you to ensure the supplier is working to KPIs, as well as ensuring the customer experience is the best. One day a week you will need to visit the outsourcers contact centre in the South West.
This company is truly at the forefront of technology and provides an enviable work-life balance to its employees with the mon-Friday hours being 9.30-5.30. The company is located within walking distance of both the tube and the train station so commuting is definitely not a problem.
- Manage the supplier relationship to ensure customer expectations are met, and that there is continuity in service
- Ensue the supplier is trained properly to deliver the service, whilst also ensuring the cost of the supplier is kept within budget
- Work with the supplier to ensure current strategy is followed, and that by the end of the contract the contact centre is bought smoothly in house.
- Look at all customer touch points and ensure excellent customer experience
- Using MI to support continuous improvement, as well as evaluating internal and external customer satisfaction
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive supplier management experience – outsourced management
- Contact centre management experience
- Senior management experience within contact centre and the ability to liaise confidently with very senior stakeholders.
- Budget management
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.