About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced, influential Planning Co-Ordinator to join a great organisation in a period of exciting change.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a superb background in resource planning across field based resources. The role will be responsible for creating and ensuring the resource deliver to their target service levels within this fast-paced operation.
- Deliver effective short, medium and long term staff capacity plans for field teams
- Working with customers and field based resources to effectively achieve the tasks.
- Planning and forecasting, managing business coverage - optimising peek and off peek coverage.
- Review, analyse and measure performance in line with key business metrics.
- Ensure the accurate delivery of the forecasting and resource models, continually adapting these in line with trends/customer changes/forecasts.
The successful individual must possess:
- In depth knowledge and experience of planning field engineers
- A successful background in resource planning
- Experience and knowledge of working with planning models
- Experience of working within resource planning/ Real time/ forecasting function in a multi-site, blended environment.
- Excellent understanding of customer servicepractices, KPIs etc.