Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Contact Centre (6 -12 month FTC)
About the Role
Fixed Term Position for an Interim Head of Contact Centres to work across 2 contact centres based in the East Midlands and North West. Circa 200 FTE across both sites, the position requires someone who could live near either location but would need to split time across both.
- Circa 200 FTE
- Locations: East Midlands and North West - must be able to work across both sites
- Required to start October and reporting into the Marketing Director.
This would be a fixed term contact for 6 - 12 months, but likely to go permanent, the position will support the business through a period of huge change as the business looks to virtualise their contact centres, with the potential of a new location.
The role needs to be someone who has a strong CC background, but someone who is also used to a multi-channel environment and in particular, running a social media team within their function.
ROLE PURPOSE: To consistently deliver the highest quality of service excellence to customers, through leading and developing a multi-channel environment that includes, Inbound and Outbound Customer Service, Customer Relations, Social Media and Complaints Resolution
- Manage the day to day performance of the contact centre operations to deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget
- Set the strategy for the development of the contact centres, including benchmarking best practices and use of technologies, ensuring the business gains recognition for the quality of customer service
- Lead, inspire and co-ordinate the contact centre management team at all levels to create motivated and engaged colleagues
- Develop plans and offer insight and knowledge to the organisation on the use of new tools and technologies; Telephony, CRM and WFM to create a cost-effective operation consistently achieving contact handling and customer SLAs
KEY SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience of leading a service driven, multichannel contact centre operation with experience of managing an operation through periods of significant growth or change
- Min of 5 years’ experience managing a multi-channel contact centre including social media teams, complaints management and resolution
- Ability to lead a team of people through a process of change where necessary whilst retaining business stability