Technical Project Change & Delivery Manager
About the Role
An exciting opportunity with a global financial institution, based in London City & Glasgow, for a talented individual to look at contact centre improvements & optimisation.
This is a busy role, requiring you to implement technical change effectively across their contact centres and you need to be motivated, ambitious and have the flexibility to travel internationally.
About the Organisation:
The company are an instantly recognisable financial services brand and offer unrivalled career opportunities. They are completely focussed on delivering the best customer experience possible, no matter who their client is, and want you to be part of this ethos.
On offer is a good salary, as well as unrivalled benefits, pension and career opportunities.
This role can be based at various sites across the UK, ideally London, but being based in Glasgow, Newcastle and the Midlands will be considered.
- A busy and varied role for a talented Senior Business Analyst who can implement business project change in a contact centre environment
- Technical project change delivery
- Lead projects and process simplification across the contact centre
- Use of Continuous Improvement skills, ideally LEAN or Six Sigma
- The ability to adapt to multiple roles - one month you could be defining workflows, reducing handoffs and looking at policy drivers, modifying tech and driving optimistations. Another month you could be project managing a team, from implementation to delivery of technical changes. Or you could be in a Business analyst role for a couple of months gathering requirements, writing solutions and following through to deliver process improvements.
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business from Operations Managers to Directors.
Required Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this role you must have experience of continuous improvement and change management within a contact centre environment.
This role would suit someone currently in a Business Analyst capacity, looking to find a role that offers a global remit.
Location is flexibe across the UK.