Senior Provisioning Coordinator
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced, credible and accomplished provisioning professional who has a knowledge of telecom supplier's delivery processes.
The Senior Provisioning Coordinator is responsible for project managing the provisioning life cycle for installation of Fibre Leased lines, Ethernet private networks and Telecoms service. This will involve placing orders with suppliers and dealing with customers and suppliers on escalations and problematic orders. Site visits across London to complete site surveys will also be part of this role as will resolving onsite installation issues to avoid order delays.
Key responsibilities in this post will include:
- Ownership of planning and implementation for delivery of customer orders
- Booking of customer installations with the planning team liaising with the customer through the entire installation process
- Mentor and provide support to other team members, managing High Escalations Orders through to resolution
- Attend customer sites and provide detailed survey reports, managing customer expectations to deliver amazing levels of service
- Ensure all orders are fluid and progressing through the provisioning stages
You will have a thorough understanding of Fibre/Ethernet installations and will have a working knowledge of telecom supplier’s delivery process. You will be a customer advocate and will have a background in providing exceptional levels of service to customers while managing delivery from suppliers.
This is an exceptional role for a motivated, highly professional individual to join a progressive organisation. express interest