Please use the search to find another job.
Audit Team Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced and Audit Team Manager for our client’s operation based in Cardiff, South Wales.
We require a service/ care - Audit Team Manager who has the experience and presence to lead from the front, providing world class service to their customers.
This dynamic role will have up to 20 direct reports and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to manage, train and coach their team, as well as influence processes within the wider organisation to ensure the business provide an excellent customer experience.
- Team Management of a team of 20FTE Customer Service/ Care FS environment
- Drive and inspire the team to deliver exceptional customer service operational performance
- Carry out regular performance reviews and 121s.
- Engage, train, support and develop a team to enhance business, customer and individual performance.
- Develop and implement continuous improvements to optimise operational performance.
- Manage escalated cases and stake holder sensitive cases through to completion, ensuring you demonstrate professional, efficient and polite interaction with the customer and when providing feedback to the business at all levels.
- FS Team management experience ESSENTIAL
- Audit management background
- Planning experience/ diary management/ KPI management
- Customer Service Experience