Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
We are sourcing an experienced Resource Planning Manager for a dynamic business with an extremely exciting and 'buzzy' culture. The role is to manage multiple sites resource levels in line with forecasted contact centre volumes, while maximising performance to achieve service level targets.
This would really suit a hands on planning manager with experience of large head counts.
- Real-Time manage the RP function for an inbound/ outbound environment across all contact methods, ensure optimal scheduling to meet key performance indicators
- Work strategically with the business to drive through efficiency gains fully utilising work force management and telephony technologies
- Implement and develop the infrastructure required to provide market leading management information and reporting for the Contact Centre
- Utilise historical data and contact forecasts to develop accurate headcount models that provide capacity modelling, service level forecasts and supports recruitment strategy decisions
- Retain up to date knowledge of emerging Contact Centre technology enhancements, leading initiatives that improve service, productivity and efficiency
Experience & Skills Required for role:
- Previous experience at Resource Planning at a Management level, and in a similar role
- A proven track record of implementing and developing market leading Contact Centre management information and reports
- Experience of managing significant change / service improvement projects
- Proven knowledge and experience of workforce management technology
- Advanced knowledge of TotalView & Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated, organised, with ability to prioritise workloads
- Keen analytical skills to evaluate performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Effective influencing, negotiating and decision making skills
- Innovative thinker