Please use the search to find another job.
Workforce Planning Analyst
About the Role
We are looking for a Workforce Planning Analyst to work closely with the Customer Service operation to ensure they meet the needs of their customers at all times. The successful candidate will be joining an innovative, reputable and growing organisation.
- Generate short-term forecasts (call volume, distributions, AHT and shrinkages) aligned with long-term forecast.
- Create and distribute schedules/rosters based on forecasts, operational targets and the workforce’s availability, restrictions and preferences. Identify potential issues and liaise with Team Managers for resolution.
- Propose and implement improvements to schedules/rosters and the scheduling/rostering process.
- Create intra-day schedules for all activities.
- Carry out all people changes and configurations in the WFM system.
- Manage and update the tools central to workforce management (planning, tracking and reporting). Ensure that rules used by the WFM system are up to date and monitor employee requests to ensure that the rules are working as designed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A degree or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in scheduling employees for multiple sites operating as a virtual centre in different time zone and/or with multiple languages.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to collate and analyse data and deliver this to achieve maximum results.
- Preferably experience using a workforce management platform.
- An excellent knowledge of Excel.