Please use the search to find another job.
Operations Manager FTC 6months
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to manage Performance Sales Operations and support the wider team. You will ensure that best practice is consistently delivered and observed across all teams, including outsourced agency partners.
You will oversee the development and implementation of projects related to the overall strategy and transition to the Joint Venture, including cutover preparation and execution. Responsibility for maintaining and developing operational activities in support of the seamless transition of the business to the Joint Venture. *FTC 6months*
- Support the transition of a new Joint Venture, prioritising related projects, developments and work streams, and ensuring all activities are aligned with other business programmes.
- Proactively identify and implement changes in order to deliver improved savings, efficiencies and quality customer service, whilst identifying and mitigating risk across the business
- Proactively identify opportunities for business process improvement and drive through implementation, ensuring the Operations Support team is organised to deliver the most effective service to the business
- Ensure the Quality Assurance Manager responds to complaints and notable queries within agreed timeframes and to a high quality standard
- Manage compliance and risk issues, including the upkeep and implementation of business continuity plans and attendance of Risk Committee meetings
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of people management and maximising efficiency
- Demonstrable experience of delivering to tight immovable deadlines and service contracts
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (preferable)
- Experience in project and/or programme management essential
- Qualifications in project and/or programme management highly desirable
- Strong understanding of business strategy and business process re-engineering
- Proven in excellent stakeholder management
- Strong customer delivery focus with a passion for delivering excellence
- Financial acumen, in relation to costing, budgeting and reporting