HO Sales Operations
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a progressive, exciting organisation in a period of rapid growth and development.
Reporting into the Sales Director the individual into this post will be a dynamic, professional Sales Manager and will possess a background in Contact Centre Sales Management (B2B or B2C) within a fast paced but complex industry.
Key responsibilities in the post will be:
- To create, build and lead a highly motivated sales team
- To deliver agreed sales targets, key performance indicators and business objectives
- Working with various data providers, ensure the sales pipeline is maintained at a level to achieve all targets set
- To effectively lead, direct & coach a team of managers, driving high levels of performance and behaviour to achieve first class customer experience delivering growth
- To maintain headcount within budget and also at a consistent level to ensure all targets are met
- To lead the Transformation to an online self-serve model for SMB Client
Essential background skills and experience include:
- Contact Centre Sales Management background in a fast paced industry
- A passion for sales, training, coaching and developing management and their teams
- Highly energetic with the demonstrable experience in building highly successful sales teams
- Results orientated with energy and passion to achieve and exceed stretching objectives
- A tenacious individual with strong leadership & communication skills essential coupled with fantastic interpersonal skills
- A thorough understanding of Excel
This is a truly fantastic post for a talent Sales Manager to join a progressive, highly successful organisation in a period of rapid growth and development.