MI Reporting Analyst
About the Role
A superb role for a highly motivated individual to join an organisation in a period of rapid growth and development.
The successful individual will be responsible for assisting in the development of Internal/External reporting and measurement of Management and Business Information. As a Risk and Reporting Analyst, your role is to support leaders throughout the organisation in their reporting needs to facilitate operational, clinical, and strategic decision-making. To problem solve and address operational issues via reporting.
You will work closely with business customers to understand their reporting needs and deliver Business Intelligence to meet those needs, gathering and interpreting requirements and translating into report design specifications
Key Skills and experience:
- Must be able to create detailed design documents, from minimal specifications and loosely defined requirements.
- Must be able to follow best practices regarding version control and testing specifications.
- The ability to write free-hand Microsoft SQL/Oracle statements, and use such statements to validate reports against the database.
- Proven experience of working with stakeholders, analysts and other developers to understand systems and collaborate on the implementation of appropriate solutions.
- Proficient in the assisted delivery of BI Projects especially in requirements gathering and analysis.
- Proficient in SAP Business Objects administration tools; central management console. Knowledge of relational & dimensional model, logical and physical database design.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL and MySQL
- Possess excellent communication skills in technical and non-technical topics with proven capability to communicate complex subject to end-users in an effective and supportive manner.
This is a terrific post for an individual to join a progressive organisation.