Complaints Team Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced and Complaints Team Manager for our client’s operation based in the West Midlands.
We require a Complaints Team Manager who has the experience and presence to lead from the front, providing world class service to their customers.
This dynamic role will have up to 15-20 direct reports and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to manage, train and coach their team, as well as influence processes within the wider organisation to ensure the business provide an excellent customer experience.
- Team Management of a team of 15-20FTE Complaints environment
- Drive and inspire the team to deliver exceptional customer service operational performance
- Carry out regular performance reviews and 121s.
- Engage, train, support and develop a team to enhance business, customer and individual performance.
- Develop and implement continuous improvements to optimise operational performance.
- Manage escalated cases and stake holder sensitive cases through to completion, ensuring you demonstrate professional, efficient and polite interaction with the customer and when providing feedback to the business at all levels.
- Complaints Team management experience ESSENTIAL
- Call Centre background
- Team management/ diary management/ KPI management
- Customer Service & Complaints Experience