Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Manager
About the Role
The role requires the individual to lead the operational delivery of a relatively large (c. 100 FTE) Operation. This is a relatively straightforward telephony-based call centre operation, handling service, some sales / retentions activity, and a small amount of support.
The company has gone through a significant amount of change over the last 12 months a needs a well-rounded Contact Centre Manager.
- Day to day management of the Operational Team (100FTE)
- Ensure that SLA’s are consistently being obtained or exceeded
- Building relationships internally and drive efficiency
- Influencing peers and managing pro-active change initiatives
- This role is responsible for proposing a credible financial forecast based on contractual metrics, customer contact / call forecasts, and headcount requirements.
- Support is provided, but really we need a self-starter who can run the centre without assistance from senior management.
- Responsible for relevant contact centre projects budget adherence (and wherever possible, improvement) for the running of the operational contact centre teams.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience of operational call centre management experience essential
- Experience of working closely with team managers to drive the contact centre
- Previous experience of leading and motivating teams to achieve results
- Change and Project Management experience