Claims Team Manager
About the Role
We are seeking experience Team Manager, ideally with Claims Management Experience to join an extremely reputable and growing organisation that provide an array of products and services to their Clients & Customers alike. This role will focus on managing a team (via two Team Leaders) whose responsibility is the assessment and review of claims, as well as, to set, review and implement claims philosophy using your understanding of the market. You will report directly into the Operations Manager.
- You will oversee the management of claims teams via team leaders to ensure commercial, customer, regulatory and client service metrics and KPIs are delivered in line with and ahead of agreed expectations.
- Manage a variety of operational client relationships, ensuring continued stability and growth of various accounts, alongside the on boarding of new business, linking in with the company’s business development team as required.
- Play an active part in the operational teams senior leadership, supporting overall operational strategy linked to commercial and service goals alongside the company’s corporate values.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Full understanding of the claim cycle – ensuring customer excellent
- Experience of managing a team focused within claim management
- Strong communicator, ability to build relationships internally and externally (including 3rd parties) & Stakeholder management.