About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Operations Managers to join an extremely reputable & growing organisation. This role will focus on managing a team whose responsibility is the assessment and review of claims arising under a variety of policies, as well as, to set, review and implement claims philosophy using your understanding of the market.
About the Role:
- This is a newly created position due to operational growth, for an ambitious Claims Manager that can head up a busy claims division (managing Team Managers).
- A dynamic role to drive the performance of the claims division by putting in place new processes, managing a team of established team members and to instil a positive working culture.
- Key duties include staff management, looking after SLAs, ensuring productivity, put in place training and quality and to work to continuous improvement methods.
- 3rd party relationship management
Required Skills and Experience:
- Claim management experience would be advantageous
- Full understanding of the claim cycle – ensuring customer excellent
- Experience of managing a team focused within claim management
- Strong communicator, ability to build relationships internally and externally (including 3rd parties) & Stakeholder management.