Corporate Social Enterprise Manager
About the Role
An exceptionally rare opportunity to set an innovative corporate social responsibility agenda for a great corporate company.
About the Organisation:
The company are a leading global company who take their social footprint in the local community seriously. They need a person to come in to the business, challenge current social wellbeing projects, present innovative ways of involving the business in community activities and take ownership of internal and external relationships centred around wellbeing.
As well as offering this fantastic career opportunity, they are in a position to offer unrivalled career development and they will work with you to evolve this role too.
- A senior support role requiring you to lead the social agenda for over 1300 employees
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate social initiatives
- Head up community projects
- Investigating new community enterprises and whether the company are in a position to invest
- Writing business plans and looking after budgets
Required Skills and Experience:
This role will suit a Contact Centre Team Leader looking to manage a portfolio, own a business plan and wants to bring together a larger group of people.
This role would also suit someone from events looking for a different role.
This position would also suit someone currently working in a social enterprise capacity, and wants to move in to a more corporate arena.
The key important skill for this role is to be able to bring together large groups of people – management/team lead ability essential.