Please use the search to find another job.
HO Call Centre Operations
About the Role
I’m seeking an experienced Head of Operations based in the North West. You will deliver and meet individual, site and business objectives and targets by driving performance through your managers across the operation. You will also support the delivery of consistent outstanding performance, continuous improvement, and high level staff engagement. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a globally recognised brand.
About the Role:
- Proactively build, manage and motivate your teams whilst driving continuous improvement.
- Take ownership of problems, make decisions and resolve issues. To escalate when the problem is outside the role holders level of knowledge.
- Develop and coach managers to improve their contribution to the business and their teams
- Reduce areas of underperformance by implementing remedial action plans to ensure improvements are met.
- Extract, analyse and interpret statistical data and track key performance indicators for your appointed teams.
- Building relationships internal and externally
- Influencing peers and managing pro-active change initiatives
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous Contact Centre operational management experience is essential (150FTE + )
- Previous experience of managing teams inclusive of development / coaching, one to ones and performance management
- Project/transformation experience would be advantageous
- Business focused and experience of managing change