Continuous Improvement Manager (Six Sigma)
About the Role
I am currently working with a leading business within their sector, who are seeking a driven and experienced Continuous Improvement Manager within Process, Project & Quality Assurance.
This role will involve utilising Lean Six Sigma leading the company’s quality standard, drive improvements to service quality performance and deliver transformation change using continuous improvement initiatives.
I am looking for the following skills:A background in Quality Assurance, Process improvement;
- Experience in Delivering CI capability Building and Initiatives
- Experience of Quality and Continuous improvement preferably within a large contact centre, customer service environment
- Highly analytical in experience, with a proven ability to analyse various data sources and identify root cause and defects/drivers of performance
- Ability to be able to work cross functionally across different business units to understand impacts of changes outside of the Customer Service function.
- Ability to drive forward operational performance & customer satisfaction.
- Development of actionable insight, think strategically and shape improvement initiatives.
- Project manage agreed activities.
- I am looking for a strong continuous improvement background, project experience, Lean/ Six Sigma also experience of working within change and transformation will assist your application.
- Strong Project Management background
- Lean Six Sigma
- Operational Call Centre/ Contact Centre background
- Analytical background/ Agile qualification (preferred not essential)
- Digital environment