Please use the search to find another job.
Information Governance Analyst
About the Role
About the Role:
Great opportunity for an Information Governance Analyst to work within a NHS/Public sector environment.
This role will see supporting the Information & Governance Manager, to deliver Information Governance and security compliance to ISO 27001, best practice and NHS requirements.
About the Organisation:
This role sits within a large corporate business that offers a great working environment, excellent career progression and lots of opportunity to develop.
- Develop routine reports and look after logs
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Document and review incident reports
- Support incident management practices
- Conduct root cause analysis
- Ensure compliance across all documentation
- Administrative tasks
Required Skills and Experience:
To be consider for this role you must have experience of Information Governance and Security gained within a public sector or NHS environment.
For further information please call Lauren on 01905 330792.