Please use the search to find another job.
Call Quality Team Leader
About the Role
A new opportunity for a Team Leader to manage a team of 9 people responsible for call quality. This position is with a corporate financial services business, who are highly regarded by their clients.
About the Organisation:
One of the few places I can genuinely say are committed to developing you – whether that is you wanting to push your career to the top, become the best manager or a subject matter expert. They are continuing to grow their established business, and are incredibly welcoming.
This role is for a 35 hour week, Monday – Friday 9 – 5.
- To manage a team of 9 Call Quality Assessors
- To motivate and develop team members – excellent coaching skills required
- Schedule the team’s working hours and ensure productivity
- Communicate with the team and management effectively, to ensure the same standards across the contact centre
- Team meetings, call calibrations, 1-2-1a, return to works and general Team Leader duties.
Required Skills and Experience:
- To be considered for this role you must have experience within a call quality team or team leader experience within a regulated environment
- You must have experience in a Team Leader role
- Super, positive coaching ability
For further information please call Lauren on 01905 330792.