Senior Contact Centre Operations Manager
About the Role
I’m seeking an experienced Contact Centre Operations Manager based in the Midlands. Leading a team of Operations Managers, Team Leaders and their teams you will deliver and meet individual, site and business targets and objectives by driving performance through your managers across the operation. You will also support the delivery of consistent outstanding performance, continuous improvement, and high level staff engagement.
You will have a keen eye for traditional contact centre metrics and kpi’s and will be well versed in reporting and driving sustained performance improvements across a complex operation.
Being a performance manager you will have a keen understanding of how performance can be driven and will be a passionate and hands on leader of people.
About the Role:
- Proactively build, manage and motivate your teams whilst driving continuous improvement.
- Take ownership of problems, make decisions and resolve issues. To escalate when the problem is outside the role holders level of knowledge.
- Develop and coach managers to improve their contribution to the business and their teams
- Reduce areas of underperformance by implementing remedial action plans to ensure improvements are met.
- Extract, analyse and interpret statistical data and track key performance indicators for your appointed teams.
- Building relationships internal and externally
- Influencing peers and managing pro-active change initiatives
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous Contact Centre operational management experience is essential from a fast paced, private sector organisation.
- Previous experience of managing teams inclusive of development / coaching, one to ones and performance management
- Project/transformation experience would be advantageous
- Business focused and experience of managing change
This is a terrific post for an exceptional individual to join a progressive organisation. express interest