Senior Team Manager
About the Role
We are seeking experienced Team Manager who will drive performance and provide on-going development within a customer service & regulated environment, both within your own team of agents and across other Team Managers/peers. You will have responsibility for the day to day running and achievement of targets across your teams under the guidance of the Head of CS. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable, expanding and corporate organisation.
- Deliver timely and effective lines of communication though regular team meetings, visual displays of targets and documented meetings.
- Support the HO CS to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement.
- To participate in Manager Team meetings to prompt change or improvements needed to develop areas of business or growth of the department.
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members.
- Challenge process and procedure to improve service delivery.
- Use Company methodology, team input and own initiative to ensure attendance and retention targets are achieved.
- Manage the fair and consistent application of performance management and disciplinary measures as necessary.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Team Management experience essential
- Experience of working / managing teams in a regulated environment
- Forward thinking individual with commercial awareness
- Hands on/Passionate people manager
- Change/project management would be advantageous