About the Role
We are seeking experience Team Manager, ideally with service and or complaints management experience to join an extremely reputable and growing organisation that provide an array of products and services to their Clients & Customers alike.
This role will focus on managing a team who will manage the service environment as well as, to set, review and implement customer experience philosophy using your understanding of the market. You will report directly into the Customer Service Manager.
- You will oversee the management of the team to ensure commercial, customer, regulatory and client service metrics and KPIs are delivered in line with and ahead of agreed expectations.
- Manage a variety of operational relationships, ensuring continued stability and growth of various accounts, alongside the on boarding of new business, linking in with the company’s business development team as required.
- Play an active part in the operational team’s senior leadership, supporting overall operational strategy linked to commercial and service goals alongside the company’s corporate values.
- Daily management of the teams KPI's
- Recruitment as and when required for new advisors
Required Skills and Experience:
- Full understanding of the CS cycle – ensuring customer excellence
- Contact centre experience is ESSENTIAL
- Experience of managing a team focused within service or complaints management
- Strong communicator, ability to build relationships internally and externally (including 3rd parties) & Stakeholder management.