About the Role
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic organisation in the North West. A business who are looking for a Operations Director to join them on a period of growth. This position is based in the North West. Managing all areas of the business - IT, HR, Group Sales, Marketing.
About the Role
- You will be accountable for all areas within the organisation - achieving all financial targets
- Project manage the companies best working practice - is it efficient?
- Adhere to all safety and service regulations
- Making sure all the key Head of's understand their FTE and make sure teams are motivated to succeed
- Making sure the Senior management are incentivised to motivate and drive performance
- Project manage the customer satisfaction and customer experience, reporting key issues
- Driving the business to increase profits
- Ensuring the business operates within the larger company’s mission statement
You will report directly to the Managing director meaning you can truly shape the business and all your opinions will be heard. You will be ensuring the operations resource plan is closely aligned with the growth of the business.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Have held a Director or senior Leadership positions.
- Prior experience of managing large complex organisations in a Contact Centre & shared services functions including HR, IT, Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain, Group Sales.
- A clear track record of high achievement in leading teams of 500+ FTE
- Proven ability in identifying and managing and deliver efficiency and effectiveness programmes throughout the business
- A proven ability to collaborate, negotiate and generate the engagement of others
- Executive and robust presence
- Customer focused and execution orientated
- Energetic leader who cultivates partnerships
- Proven track record of managing difficult stakeholders