Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
We are sourcing an experience Senior Resource Planning Manager for a dynamic, fast paced organisation. The role is to manage multiple sites resource levels in line with forecasted contact centre volumes, while maximising performance to achieve service level targets.
Leading a growing team this would really suit a hands on planning manager with experience of multi-site and larger headcounts.
- Lead the diverse Planning function to deliver optimal plans, scheduling are real-time information across multiple sites and contact mediums to ensure key performance indicators are met
- Work strategically in the Senior Management Team to drive through efficiency gains fully utilising work force management and telephony technologies
- Implement and develop the infrastructure required to provide market leading management information and reporting for the Contact Centre
- Utilise historical data and contact forecasts to develop accurate headcount models that provide capacity modelling, service level forecasts and supports recruitment strategy decisions
- Retain up to date knowledge of emerging Contact Centre technology enhancements, leading initiatives that improve service, productivity and efficiency
Experience & Skills Required for role:
- Previous experience leading a Planning function within a complex Contact Centre estate
- A proven track record of implementing and developing market leading Contact Centre management information and reports
- Experience of managing significant change / service improvement projects
- Proven knowledge and experience of workforce management technology
- Self-motivated, organised, with ability to prioritise workloads
- Keen analytical skills to evaluate performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Effective influencing, negotiating and decision making skills
- Innovative thinker
This is a terrific post for an individual who is seeking a challenging post with a very exciting future.