Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Resource Planning Lead
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Senior RP & Capacity Planner. You will provide effective management of resource through forecasting of customer contact and scheduling of staff. Whilst analysing business critical information and telephony support across the operation. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable award winning organisation.
You will continually review call volumes and resource availability in order to achieve an effective balance of service levels, abandoned call rate and resource effectiveness, in line with business priorities, targets and recommend improvement/development. Across front and back office functions.
- Analyse business activity across both the day and the week
- Ensure that the exception process is adhered to and book all exceptions through
- Internal systems
- Produce MI for Senior Managers
- Creates optimum shift patterns for cost effective shift utilisation
- Conduct regular audits of all appropriate systems
- Ensure that annual leave is booked to the appropriate targets
Required Skills and Experience:
- Resource Planning experience within a contact centre environment is essential
- Strong analytical experience essential
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Stakeholder management experience would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships internally