Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
I am currently recruiting exclusively for a Vendor Manager 3 month FTC to join a company going through change, ideally you will have offshore Vendor Management experience.
As the Vendor Manager you will be responsible for the offshore outsourcer relationship to maximise the investment in the contact centre supplier to deliver the best possible outcome for both parties and continuously improve commercial and customer outcomes. An operational role that will require you to ensure the supplier is working to KPIs, as well as ensuring the customer experience is the best.
• Manage the supplier relationship to ensure customer expectations are met, and that there is continuity in service
• You will be the main contact for the outsourced relationship
• Meetings with your peers to handle contract review
• Mange the development of company contractual change
• Work with the supplier to ensure current strategy is followed,
• Work closely with other areas of the business – Operations, finance, procurement and legal to make sure contracts are fulfilled
• Work closely with the transformation and change team to make sure the there is a smooth transition plan.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Extensive supplier management experience – outsourced management
• Contracts/ commercial management experience
• Have basic understanding of Contracts law
• Senior management experience within contact centre and the ability to liaise confidently with very senior stakeholders.
• Budget management
• Previous experience managing off shore relationships/ outsources.