Please use the search to find another job.
Service Delivery Manager
About the Role
We are seeking experienced Service Delivery Manager who will drive performance and provide on-going development within a customer service & regulated environment. You will have responsibility for the day to day running and achievement of targets across your teams under the guidance of the Contact Centre Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable, expanding and corporate organisation.
About the Role:
- Deliver timely and effective lines of communication though regular team meetings, visual displays of targets and documented meetings.
- Support the Contact Centre Manager to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement.
- To participate in Manager Team meetings to prompt change or improvements needed to develop areas of business or growth of the department.
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all Team Leaders.
- Challenge process and procedure to improve service delivery.
- Use Company methodology, team input and own initiative to ensure attendance and retention targets are achieved.
- Manage the fair and consistent application of performance management and disciplinary measures as necessary.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Senior Team Management experience essential (managing managers)
- Experience of working / managing teams in a regulated environment
- Forward thinking individual with commercial awareness
- Hands on/Passionate people manager
- Change/project management would be advantageous