Please use the search to find another job.
Real-time Team Leader
About the Role
Cactus Search are currently recruiting for a bright and ambitious Real-time Team Leader to join an innovative house-hold name business who are going through a period of rapid growth based in Lanarkshire. This role is paying £30,000-£35,000 + 10% bonus.
The successful candidate will be highlyanalytical, strategic and commercially astute individual who is looking to carve an enviable career path. We are looking for someone who ideally has experience of working within a contact centre or call centre in a Real Time Analyst Team leader/ Manager capacity looking after at least 4 FTE.
The responsibility of this role is to manage a team of 5 FTE of Real-time analysts who look after the real time management of call centre agents to be available at the right time to accurately answer the forecasted volumes of calls at the required service level. The Real Time analysts responsibility will be to make sure sufficient resources are allocated to ensure KPI’s are met.
This role will report to the Workforce Planning Manager and provides fantastic career progression and opportunity.
About the role:
- Managing a team of Real-time analysts
- Representing the Real Time team in stakeholder meetings
- One to one’s with team
- Ensure reports hit agreed SLA’s
- Responsible for all the demand and forecast planning across departments
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement
- Strong business partnering skills
- Deliver to agreed plans within the operation advising of any issues and influencing key business stakeholders
- Provide recommendations to the operations to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made
- Create management reports in relation to key business areas
- Maintain capacity plans for business functions
- Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
Required Skills and Experience:
- A strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Significant experience in resource planning
- Proven experience of influencing key business stakeholders
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation with a envious lineage. The organisation provides their staff with enviable work-life balance and the post comes with an allocated parking spot and various on-site facility’s. If you feel you possess the above requisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn (Management Consultant) at Cactus Search.
Forecasting analyst, Capacity planning analyst, Real Time Analyst, Real time Team Leader, Real time Manager