About the Role
A well known BPO is looking for an Operations Manager who can successfully evolve a client relationship, as it under goes a significant period of internal transformation. The role will ultimately see you build the relationship, support their change and turn the account from a cost centre, to a profitable one.
About the Organisation:
A large business where you can really grow and push your career in a contact centre outsourced setting. They have a great working environment, and have some great people in the business that are innovative, enjoy being visible in a contact centre and like to develop talent.
- Manage around 60 – 80 FTE in an outsourced contact centre setting
- Work with a key client to support them during a period of transformation
- Be the main point of contact for three accounts, running their accounts effectively and profitably
- Communicate effectively with senior stakeholders
- Champion good contact centre practice and be visible on the contact centre floor
- Chair daily meetings with Team Leaders to ensure the smooth operation of the contact centre
- Identify talent in the business and take the time to develop them.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent account management skills gained in a BPO setting
- Outsourcing experience is absolutely essential for this role, and candidates without this experience will not be progressed
- A passion for great customer service
For further information please call Lauren at Cactus Search on 01905 330792.