Project Manager - HR
About the Role
We have an urgent requirement for a Project Manager (HR) in London. You will oversee the integration of SAP Success Factors Employee Central into the HR function - including all HR and Payroll processes and data. This role will look at current processes across HR, influence the build and translate business requirements into solution design and functional requirements. Immediate start 2month FTC
- Process analysis and mapping - supporting bespoke configuration developments
- Carry out detailed design within functional areas to ensure that the design follows the functional area design principles and will not negatively impact existing configuration.
- Communication of problem status or resolution to the end user / customer help desks as required
- Respond to change requests, this includes carrying out initial impact assessment, making configuration changes and co-ordination of testing.
- Ensure documentation is maintained in the appropriate repository.
- Document and deliver configuration changes in line with the SSC change control policy.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex customer environment problems
Experience Required -
- Experience of SAP Success Factors Employee Central is preferred, however, candidates with similar experience gained in next generation core HR Systems (HRIS) HR/SAP environments will be considered.
- Experience of Multiple SAP implementations in a Consulting role (may include experience with other ERP solutions)
- Working in a live support environment to produce a product or service within specified timeframes and budget constraints
- Specifying and delivering template solutions within a shared services environment
- High level consulting skills and demonstrative experience in building deep customer relationships
- Ability to interpret client business requirements to build a transformative business solution
- Experience in Business Process Analysis & Design
- Knowledge of business intelligence and reporting tools