Head of Contact Centre
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for a fast paced business who are looking for a Head of Contact Centre Operations to join them on a period of transformation.
This position is based in Central London and is a 6-month interim role to manage the relocation of the companies Contact Centre environment.
About the Role
- This role will involve operationally managing and leading all the contact centre through this exciting relocation and transformation project.
- You will be accountable for all key metrics and K.P.I’s across all of the business area which includes productivity and efficiency.
- You will drive customer experience across the frontline and operational teams.
- You will be ensuring the operations resource plan is closely aligned with the growth of the business.
- Working with other areas of the business to assist with the project management, making sure the customer experience is clearly articulated externally and internally.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Have relocated a call/ contact centre environment previously
- Prior experience of managing complex organisations in a Contact Centre environment
- A clear track record of high achievement in leading call centre environments
- Proven ability in identifying and managing and deliver efficiency and effective transformation throughout the business
- A proven ability to collaborate, negotiate and generate the engagement of others
- Executive and robust presence
- Customer focused and execution orientated
- Energetic leader who cultivates partnerships
- Proven track record of managing difficult stakeholders
This is an interim role and as such please only apply if you are immediately available (or can start very quickly) and have relocated a Call Centre environment previously (please document this on the CV).