Please use the search to find another job.
Service Team Manager / Coach - 12 month FTC
About the Role
** This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract **
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Customer Service Team Manager / Coach to join a highly dynamic, growing organisation. The business are looking for motivational, people focused, individuals to help maintain their reputation for providing first class customer service.
The role: As a Customer Service Team Manager / Coach, you will be responsible for a team of Customer Service Advisors ensuring that you are helping them to provide world class service to customers through training, coaching and leading by example.
- Manage your team to handle all customer queries in a professional, courteous manner ensuring all customers are provided with the best level of service
- Mentor and coach Customer Service Advisors to deliver against business objectives and individual goals
- Carry out regular performance reviews and 121s
- Engage, train, support and develop a team to enhance business, customer and individual performance
- Monitor and manage team performance and identify areas for improvement
- Manage escalated cases through to completion, ensuring you demonstrate professional, efficient and polite interactions with the customer
- Motivate individuals within the team in order to generate a vibrant, positive, team orientated culture which is focused on delivering outstanding customer service
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of coaching a team within a Call Centre environment
- Experience of leading a complex Contact Centre team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and support advisors to achieve their full potential
- Confidence, drive and an outgoing personality
- The ability to multi-task and think on your feet
- A real passion for customer service excellence
Please note this role is a 12 month FTC starting January however this could be negotiable