Please use the search to find another job.
Executive Assistant to CEO
About the Role
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an exciting Start-up business who have recently launched in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a cutting edge start-up business who have won several awards for employee engagement and are now expanding on a rapid growth in the UK. They are a cash rich business who have plans to expand over the next two years in several prominent cities around the globe.
This role will be based in central London and will pay £35,000-£45,000 based on experience.
Would you thrive in a challenging and varied business, supporting an impressive and energetic founder and CEO? There may be international travel involved in this role as the business is opening in several prominent cities around the globe.
We have an exclusive opportunity for a dynamic and highly organised Executive Personal Assistant to join one of the City’s fasted growing start-up businesses.
Providing direct support to the founder and CEO, you will play a critical role in providing extensive secretarial support, being one step ahead at all times. Organisation and a keen eye for detail will be essential as you manage and prioritise conflicting appointments and manage a complex electronic diary, with full management of a busy Outlook inbox. An assured and professional manner is key and, while you will ensure that you are fully briefed and up to date with multiple projects, the ability to think on your feet will be essential. Alongside this, as Executive Assistant you will be responsible for preparing PowerPoint presentations and shadowing the Director throughout the role.
* The ability to organise and reprioritise your workload, with the ability to hit the ground running.
* You will be liaising extensively at senior level with internal and external stakeholders.
* Experience of managing complex national travel arrangements is key, together with the flexibility for frequent UK travel and international travel alongside the CEO.
* Superb problem-solving and organisational skills, with an absolute attention to detail.
* Excellent Communication (Written and Spoken) skills.
* Superior computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and especially PowerPoint.
* Ability to cope under pressure, meet tight deadlines and challenge where necessary.
As part of this business, you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package, the opportunity to work in City Centre offices, working directly alongside your CEO.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a motivated team in an extremely fast growing, dynamic company. If you feel you possess the above skill-set please get in contact with Joe Wrenn who is sourcing for this role.