Please use the search to find another job.
MI Team Leader
About the Role
Reporting into the MI Manger the successful person into this post will be responsible for leading a high performing and engaged team in the development and delivery of MI in line with business strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support in the development of and be fully responsible for the businesses MI plan, ensuring that it remains aligned to the customer strategy
- Regularly report to senior leadership team up to director level.
- Lead and develop a dedicated group of MI developers and analysts in creating best in class level reporting.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that accuracy and customer centricity remain paramount in all outputs across the organisation.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer journeys and, through close working with Insight colleagues, highlight and communicate potential opportunities.
- Support the Data Strategy manager in the evolution and governance of data storage and usage, ensuring that it remains fully compliant to any regulatory requirements.
- Having a strong technical understanding the roll holder is expected to develop business cases and make recommendations in relation to the technical infrastructure of the MI/Insight teams and the wider business.
- Develop and implement a robust control framework around all MI processes and outputs, continually monitoring impact and suitability.
- Support in embedding best practice in the utilisation of data to improve customer experience, employee engagement, process efficiency, revenue generation and cost reduction.
This is a terrific post for a talented MI professional to lead a highly motivated and capable MI team.