Please use the search to find another job.
Call Centre Team Leader
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for Customer Service Team Leaders to join a highly dynamic, growing organisation in Norfolk who are looking to maintain their reputation for providing first class customer service.
The role: As a Customer Service Team Leader, you will manage a team of Customer Service Advisors ensuring that you are leading from the front and helping them to provide world class service to their customers through training, coaching and leading by example as well as influencing the wider organisation to ensure excellent service is achieved.
- Manage your team to handle all customer queries in a professional, courteous manner ensuring all customers are provided with the best level of service
- Mentor and coach Customer Service Advisors to deliver against business objectives and individual goals
- Carry out regular performance reviews and 121s
- Engage, train, support and develop a team to enhance business, customer and individual performance
- Monitor and manage team performance and identify areas for improvement
- Manage escalated cases and stake holder sensitive cases through to completion, ensuring you demonstrate professional, efficient and polite interaction with the customer and when providing feedback to the business at all levels
- Motivate the individuals within the team in order to generate a vibrant, positive, team orientated culture which is focussed on delivering outstanding customer service
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of managing a team within a Call Centre environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to negotiate and influence across all levels of business
- Previous experience with FCA regulations
- Confidence, drive and an outgoing personality
- A real passion for customer service excellence