Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are sourcing an experience Scheduling Manager for a dynamic, fast paced organisation. The role is to manage multiple sites resource levels to maximising performance to achieve service level targets.
Leading a growing team this would really suit a hands on scheduling manager with experience of delivering in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Lead the diverse schedulling & planning function to deliver optimal plans, scheduling are real-time information across the business to ensure KPI's are met
- Work strategically in the Senior Management Team to drive through efficiency gains fully utilising work force management and telephony technologies
- Implement and develop the infrastructure required to provide MI and reporting for the organsation
- Utilise historical data and contact forecasts to develop accurate headcount models that provide capacity modelling, service level forecasts and supports company strategy decisions
- Retain up to date knowledge of leading initiatives that improve service, productivity and efficiency
Experience & Skills Required for role:
- Previous experience leading a service desk function within a fast paced environment
- A proven track record of implementing and developing market leading Contact Centre management information and reports
- Experience of managing an analytical team (Software includes: Aeromark and Verisae)
- Proven knowledge and experience of workforce management technology
- Self-motivated, organised, with ability to prioritise workloads
- Keen analytical skills to evaluate performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Innovative thinker
This is a terrific post for an individual who is seeking a challenging post with a very exciting future.