Chief Business Development Officer (BPO)
About the Role
The purpose of this ‘C’ level role is to lead the Business Development team in identifying, driving and securing new business for this large, complex BPO.
Working closely with the CEO of the organisation the successful candidate will have a demonstrable background in identifying and designing complex BPO solutions targeting the largest customer organisations in the UK.
A Business Development background from the BPO world is essential, however, a background in the telco of Financial Services Industry would also be advantageous.
- Leads the resources, sales processes and sales methodologies from inception to contracting
- Devises and implements the sales strategy and planning
- Identifies, gathers and shares knowledge in respect of intellectual capital necessary to develop solutions and secure contracts in selected industries
- Secures appropriate pipeline of opportunities and leads the development of the channel for future potential relationships
- Diffuses all escalations to ensure opportunities remain secure
- Utilises the marketing function to solicit appropriate information to support sales engagements
- Collaborates with the marketing function in respect of research required for sales engagements and solution models in order to bolster the organisations capabilities to target clients
- Establishes multi-industry channels through which opportunities can be identified
- Identifies and communicates marketing opportunities and events to create interest and demand for these complex BPO solutions.
This complex and challenging post will suit only the highest calibre of Business Development who is at the very top of their game. express interest