Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced BI Manager to join a business going through rapid change. You must have a strong leadership background and ability to build relationships across the wider business. You will Support & provide expertise to the business by driving continuous improvement through insight and innovation.
More about the role -
- Lead, engage and motivate a team of analysts to ensure the delivery of BI to the highest standards through effective coaching and development
- Lead and inspire the team to deliver an outstanding level of support and insight to the business
- Establish a customer service focus within the BI team that adapts with the changing needs of the business.
- Promote, develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Rationalisation and optimisation of BI output ensuring deliverables are appropriate and remain relevant to business needs, including (but not limited to):
- ensuring delivery within expected and agreed timeframes, communicating appropriately in advance, any deadlines in jeopardy
- anticipating new BI demands from the business/clients, at the same time managing customer’s (internal and external) expectations
Essential requirements specific to the role:
- Proven experience in the management of a team of specialists
- Excellent analytical skills and keen attention to detail required
- Data manipulation, modelling and analysis techniques
- Strong facilitation, influencing and communication skills across different departments and seniority
- Logical and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Planning, organisational and project management skills
- Excellent skills in report writing and the use of Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Databases – essential
- Degree qualified or higher in Management Statistics, Operations Research or equivalent subjects - desirable
- Appropriate membership of a Professional body - desirable
- Understanding of Data Warehousing, ETL (Extract Transform Load), OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) concepts and BI tools such as SSIS, SSRS, SSAS - desirable