Multi-Lingual Contact Centre Manager
About the Role
I am currently recruiting exclusively for a Multi-Lingual Contact Centre Manager to join a prestigious, world renowned and instantly recognisable business based in Greater London. This role is paying between £35,000 - £45,000 as well as a whole host of other benefits.
This role will be ideal for someone who has extensive experience of account management within a customer service environment. This role will be to look after and deliver an excellent and first-class response to high level customer care queries which may arise. You will provide ongoing development and tailoring of contact centre quality processes leading on incident responses.
This company is truly at the forefront of their field and provides an enviable working environment. The company is located within walking of the tube as well as offering the option of driving to site.
- Exceptional people management and leadership abilities, managing the in-house contact centre environment
- Working closely with the Customer Experience Director running the day-to-day
- Commercial acumen - working with third party suppliers
- Ensuring service and sales targets and KPI`s and SLAs are met
- Stakeholder management
- Project work - working with the RP function to drive the company forward and manage the company’s shift planning.
- Working with the Data and Insight team to maximise service levels and drive customer experience
- A thorough understanding of brand awareness and the need (and desire) to provide the highest levels of service to the organisations customers
- Exceptional presentation skills and abilities
- The ability to achieve quality results for the brand, improving process and procedures while at all times balancing performance and productivity against quality requirements.
- Act as a role model striving to lead an adoption of Brand awareness with a customer centric, customer first focus
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience managing Contact Centre environment Essential
- Bilingual or even trilingual individual (French, Spanish and or German)
- Managing & delivering customer experience initiatives
- Experience of managing contact centre project
- Desirable: lean six sigma, Prince2 or equivalent training
- Experience of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Inspirational and motivational approach to management and leadership
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward-thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Matt Affron at Cactus Search - 01905 330 794.