About the Role
This is an opportunity to join a unique business based in the West Midlands. If you have experience of managing a Contact Centre Collections operation and are wanting to join a progressive and forward thinking, fast paced organisation this could be just the role for you!
About the Role:
- Lead and motivate large and complex collections teams, ensuring they reach they all business KPI’s and targets
- Managing external relationships with clients, partners and suppliers.
- Working closely with all internal departments and advising key business stakeholders of any improvements that can be implemented
- Provide direction and support to your direct reports through man-management and appraisals
- Ownership of budgets and resource for the contact centre
- Ensuring the department work within regulations and company processes
- Monitor delinquent accounts and prepare report on risk accounts including recommendations for resolution
- Create reporting for Senior Management
- Analyse and develop current company processes, implementing updates and improvements
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing a collections department within a contact centre environment
- Ability to understand and utilise statistical information
- An individual who is able to build strong internal and external relationships
This is a terrific post for a commercially astute individual who has a demonstrable background in Collections.