About the Role
You will report into the Scheduling Team Leader and provide continued support with scheduling and planning the engineering/ call centre resources. This is an opportunity to join a customer centric organisation that provide a constant stream of fresh challenges and progression options for their employees.
About the Role:
- Accountable for the daily/weekly/monthly absence and adherence management and reporting including return to work interviews.
- Management of the work orders to field engineers and seat capacity and FTE utilisation across multiple teams in order to consistently deliver high quality service performance level for customers
- Responsible for ensuring the workforce management application is maintained accurately
- Responsible for proactively monitoring key metrics across all channels against forecasts and ensure deviations are highlighted, investigated and resolved promptly and decisively ensuring service performance is not compromised.
- To support with the resource scheduling & forecasting for impact on Service
Required Skills and Experience:
- Resource Planning/ Scheduling experience within a contact centre/ facilities management environment would be advantageous
- Strong analytical experience essential
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships internally