Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Customer Service Manager
About the Role
I am currently recruiting exclusively for a Senior Customer Service Manager to join a prestigious, world renowned and instantly recognisable business based within the heart of London. This role is paying between £40,000 - £44,000 + Private healthcare + up to 12% pension contribution as well as a whole host of other benefits.
This role will be ideal for someone who has extensive experience of account management within a customer service environment. This role will be to look after and deliver an excellent and first-class response to high level and non traditional complaints which may arise. You will provide ongoing development and tailoring of contact centre quality processes leading on incident responses. You will be looking after a team of 6 FTE based both in the UK and overseas.
This company is truly at the forefront of technology and provides an enviable work-life balance to its employees with the Mon-Friday hours being 9.30-5.30. The company is located within walking distance of both the tube and the train station so commuting is definitely not a problem.
Required Skills and Experience:
Exceptional people management and leadership abilities
- Experience of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Commercial acumen
- Ensuring service and sales targets and KPI`s and SLAs are met
- Stakeholder management
- Project work
- Inspirational and motivational approach to management and leadership
- A thorough understanding of brand awareness and the need (and desire) to provide the highest levels of service to the organisations customers
- Exceptional presentation skills and abilities
- The ability to achieve quality results for the brand, improving process and procedures while at all times balancing performance and productivity against quality requirements.
- Act as a role model striving to lead an adoption of Brand awareness with a customer centric, customer first focus.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.